Easy Grilled Tomatoes
- Air Fryer
- 2 medium tomatoes cut in half.
- Herbs you like I prefer Provencal herbs but it can be parsley, oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary or something else
- Ground pepper and salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or cooking spray
- Wash tomatoes, dry them with paper kitchen towels.
- Cut them in half. Turn halves cut side up. Sprinkle tops with olive oil or cooking spray. Season with ground pepper and herbs dried or fresh.
- Set your Air Fryer to 320 °F (without preheating), place tomato halves and cook for 20 minutes. Depending on tomatoes size, how many halves you prepare and your personal preference preparation time can vary.
- Tip: you can serve grilled tomatoes piping hot, room temperature or chilled.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!