Easy French Toast Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 2 sliced white bread
- 4 oz cheese grated
- Little piece of butter
- Toast the bread in the toaster
- Once toasted spread the butter on bread pieces
- Cover with grated cheese
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 350°F
- Place covered bread slices into the Fryer and cook for 4-6 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite sauce or without it.
The Bottom Line
I wrote a short review about best air fryer recipes for begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of top-10 best air fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 air fryer tips every fryer owner should know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!