Easy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- NuWave Oven
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can green chili enchilada sauce
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 10 corn tortillas
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese shredded
- 1 can chopped green chili optional
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- Sprinkle 10-inch baking pan with olive oil and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cream of chicken soup, enchilada sauce, and sour cream. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Melt butter in skillet and add chopped onions and garlic, cook until golden for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add chicken and ½ cup prepared sauce to skillet. Mix and cook until heated through, then remove from heat.
- Warm tortillas in NuWave Oven.
- Place1 cup sauce in prepared baking pan and spread evenly.
- Add approximately 2 tablespoons chicken mixture in center of each tortilla.
- Roll up tortillas and place in dish, seam side down.
- Pour remaining sauce onto enchiladas and place pan on 1-inch rack. Bake on Power Level HI for 10 minutes.
- Add shredded cheese and cook on Power Level HI for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.