Easy Beef Lasagna Recipe
Easy meat lasagna recipe in slow cooker with ground beef, pasta sauce, Ricotta and Parmesan cheese, and herbs. Perfect meal both for family or party dinner.
- Slow Cooker
- 1 ground pound beef
- 1 jar 24 oz Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup water
- 15 oz Original Ricotta Cheese
- 7 oz 2% milk shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese grated and divided
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 6 lasagna noodles uncooked
- Brown ground beef a little in a large skillet, drain.
- Stir in pasta sauce and water.
- Combine 1 ½ cups ricotta, 2 tablespoon parmesan, egg and chopped parsley.
- Put 1 cup meat mixture into the slow cooker, top with noodles (broken) and cheese mixture. Cover with 2 cups of meat mixture. Top with remaining noodles (broken), cheese and meat sauce.
- Cover with lid and cook on low 4-6 hours, until liquid absorbed.
- Then open, sprinkle with remaining cheeses and let stand covered up to 10 minutes until melted.
- Serve and enjoy.
Thank you for visiting my blog! Hope you will enjoy this recipe. If you have any questions or ideas just drop a line and I will answer quickly. You can also check other Dinner Recipes for home cooking.
I hasten to inform that I collect most interesting recipes and publish them in easy to follow recipe books. Please check my cookbook collection and choose the books you like the most.