Country Fried Steak Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 2 pieces 6-ounce sirloin steak pounded thin
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Combine the breadcrumbs, onion, and garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- In other bowls place flour and beat eggs.
- Dip the steak in this order: flour, eggs, and seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Cook breaded steak for 6-7 minute at 380 F, turn over once and cook for another 5-7 minutes until becomes golden and crispy.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!