Citrus Baked Salmon Recipe
Best salmon baked recipe with orange and lemon. Classic salmon taste covered with chopped dill and sun dried tomatoes. Great flavorful meal
- NuWave Oven
- 4 salmon fillets
- 4 slices lemon
- 4 slices orange
- 2 tbsp chopped dill
- 2 tbsp dried tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 4 tbsp wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Place lemon and orange slices, side by side, in the bottom of a shallow baking dish that will fit in NuWave oven (10 x10). Place each salmon fillet across the citrus slices. Sprinkle with pepper and salt, to taste.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine dill, sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil, and rice wine vinegar. Drizzle mixture over salmon fillets.
- Place on 1-inch rack and cook on High power (350 F) for 7-8 minutes or till salmon is cooked through.
- Serveand enjoy!
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.
If you want to learn more about NuWave Oven and choose really helpful kitchen applieance, pleace kindly check here.
If you’re looking for some interesting NuWave Oven Recipes For Beginners, you can find some of them here.