Citrus Baked Salmon Recipe
- NuWave Oven
- 4 salmon fillets
- 4 slices lemon
- 4 slices orange
- 2 tbsp chopped dill
- 2 tbsp dried tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 4 tbsp wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Place lemon and orange slices, side by side, in the bottom of a shallow baking dish that will fit in NuWave oven (10 x10). Place each salmon fillet across the citrus slices. Sprinkle with pepper and salt, to taste.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine dill, sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil, and rice wine vinegar. Drizzle mixture over salmon fillets.
- Place on 1-inch rack and cook on High power (350 F) for 7-8 minutes or till salmon is cooked through.
- Serveand enjoy!
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.