Cinnamon Twists Recipe
This easy dessert recipe will be ready in minutes! Frozen breadsticks covered with cinnamon and sugar mixture, twisted, and baked to crispy perfection! Every time we make these quick and easy Cinnamon Twists, they disappear in minutes! Not only children love them!
- NuWave Oven
- 1 package frozen breadsticks
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl mix sugar and cinnamon, then set aside.
- Place breadsticks in sugar mixture one at a time; toss to coat.
- Hold breadstick by each end and twist.
- Set on 3-inch rack and bake at 350°F for 12 minutes, turning once.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tip: If you prefer different flavors, sprinkle breadsticks with sesame seeds, poppy seeds, or grated cheese. Use butter to add more cinnamon sugar onto breadsticks.
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.
If you want to learn more about NuWave Oven and choose really helpful kitchen applieance, pleace kindly check here.
If you’re looking for some interesting NuWave Oven Recipes For Beginners, you can find some of them here.