Chicken Spring Rolls Recipe
- Air Fryer
Ingredients for Rolls
- 1 egg
- 8 spring rolls wrappers
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
Ingredients for Filling
- 4 oz cooked and shredded chicken breast
- 1 sliced thin carrot, medium size
- 1 sliced thin celery stalk
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ cup sliced thin mushrooms
- ½ tsp finely chopped ginger
- 1 tsp chicken stock powder
- First, you need to make the filling. Chicken put into a bowl and mix with the carrot, celery, and mushrooms. After that, put ginger, chicken stock powder and sugar and stir.
- Egg put with cornstarch and mix until it’s made paste
- Now, put filling on roll wrapper, roll it and close with egg.
- Put rolls brushed with oil into Air fryer on 390°F and cook for 3-4 minutes. Serve with soy or chili sauce.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!