Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
This Homemade Chicken Soup Recipe is my absolute favorite and so easy to make from scratch. Made with a homemade broth and filled with onions, carrots, celery, and juicy shredded chicken, stay warm this winter with this beloved chicken soup.
- Pressure Cooker
- 1 pound breasts or chicken thighs boneless
- 2 medium-sized carrots chopped
- 1 medium-sized onion chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 celery stalks with leaves
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups egg noodles
- 2 tbsp parsley freshly chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice optional
- First, you need to prepare vegetables: dice up all of them into various sizes you prefer.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil on medium heat and cook the chicken until browned on all sides, about 5 minutes. Remove the chicken and set it aside on a plate.
- Sprinkle the pressure cooker pot with the other tablespoon of oil and add all the vegetables (onions, carrots, celery). Cook them for about 2 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, the vegetables are cooking, cut the chicken into small pieces. Then add the broth, bay leaf, parsley, peas, corn, salt, and pepper. Add the noodles.
- Return diced chicken to the pressure cooker, lock the lid, and bring the pot to pressure on high heat. Once the pressure cooker gets at pressure, reduce heat to the lowest level to maintain thispressure and cook for 8 minutes.
- When cooked, carefully open the lid, season additionally with salt and pepper to taste, serve.
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.
If you want to learn more about Pressure Cookers and choose really helpful kitchen applieance, pleace kindly check here.