Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
- NuWave Oven
- 1 large chicken breast bonelessand skinless
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 slice ham
- 2 slices cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- In a large mixing bowl combine all wet ingredients with eggs. Whisk well.
- In another bowl combine all dry ingredients.
- Cut a slit in the side of each chicken breast with a small sharp knife.
- Wrap some ham with each slice of cheese, and stuff each chicken breast with a piece of cheese wrapped ham.
- Deep the chicken in egg mixture and then coat with breading.
- Sprinkle chicken with some olive oil from all sides.
- Place the chicken in the NuWave basket.
- Place a rack on the lowest rack holder, with the baking pan on it to catch drippings.
- Put the basket with the chicken on the higher of the racks.
- Turn the NuWave, and press the Menu button to go to the Air Fry option. Set thetemperature to 425 F. Press the Time/Temp button and adjust the cooking time to 45 minutes. Press start.
- After 25 minutes, press the TOP/BTM button and adjust the top heating element to 40%. Wait until finished.
- Serve and enjoy.
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.