Cheesy Zucchini Gratin Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 2 medium courgettes
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 4 oz cheese grated
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper ground
- Cut each courgette in half lengthways and then cut each piece in a half one more time. You need to get 8 pieces from each courgette.
- In a large bowl combine parsley, breadcrumbs, cheese, olive oil, ground pepper and salt.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 370°F.
- Place courgette pieces into the Air Fryer. Top them with the mixture from the bowl.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until courgette gratin will become ready and golden.
- You may serve either cold or warm with yourfavorite sauce.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!