Cheesy Crescent Rolls Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 1 pound ground beef
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In the skillet prepare ground beef until becomes ready. Drain fat.
- In the bowl mix cooked ground beef and cream cheese. Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
- Separate rolls into triangles. Cut each triangle in half length-wise.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon into each roll and roll up.
- Preheat the Air Fryer into 370 F
- Bake for 15 minutes until crescents become golden and ready.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!