Cheese And Bacon Muffins Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 1½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg beaten
- 3-4 bacon slices
- 1 small onion sliced
- ½ cup cheese shredded
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup skimmed milk
- 1 tsp dried parsley crushed
- ⅛ tsp black pepper ground
- A pinch of salt to taste
- Preheat the sauté pan over the medium-high heatand cook the bacon. When it's almost done add the onion and cook for coupleminutes, until transparent and set aside.
- Combine parsley, baking powder, all-purpose flour, and grated cheese. Then add milk, vegetable oil, egg and cooked bacon with onion. Mix with the wooden spoon until it becomes a sticky to thick dough.
- Drain the oil from your bacon and onion and also add to the mixture.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 390 F.Spoon the mixture into six medium sized muffin cases and cook in the Air Fryer for 20 minutes. Then, reduce the temperature to 350 F and cook additionally for 8-10 minutes to make sure they are cooked in the center. Work in batches to finish all muffins.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!