Breakfast Strata Recipe
- NuWave Oven
- 6 bread slices
- 1½ cup ham
- 6 ounces Swiss cheese shredded
- 6 ounces Cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 largee ggs
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1½ cup milk
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- ¼ tsp red bell pepper
- 1½ cup corn flakes
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- Trim crust from bread and layer 10-inch baking pan, or 8×8-inch silicone baking pan
- Layer ham and cheeses, alternating layers.
- In a large bowl whiske ggs, milk and seasonings together. Pour egg mixture over layers.
- Let liquid soak into bread for 2 minutes.
- Mix cornflakes and melted butter; sprinkle on top.
- Bake on 1-inch rack at 350°F for 20 minutes to form crust.
- When strata starts to brown, cover loosely with foil and finish cooking for an additional 10 more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.