Breakfast Strata Recipe
Looking for something new to cook for breakfast? Try this savory ham and cheese strata. I love this meal so much and hole you'll enjoy it too!
- NuWave Oven
- 6 bread slices
- 1½ cup ham
- 6 ounces Swiss cheese shredded
- 6 ounces Cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 largee ggs
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1½ cup milk
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- ¼ tsp red bell pepper
- 1½ cup corn flakes
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- Trim crust from bread and layer 10-inch baking pan, or 8×8-inch silicone baking pan
- Layer ham and cheeses, alternating layers.
- In a large bowl whiske ggs, milk and seasonings together. Pour egg mixture over layers.
- Let liquid soak into bread for 2 minutes.
- Mix cornflakes and melted butter; sprinkle on top.
- Bake on 1-inch rack at 350°F for 20 minutes to form crust.
- When strata starts to brown, cover loosely with foil and finish cooking for an additional 10 more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.
If you want to learn more about NuWave Oven and choose really helpful kitchen applieance, pleace kindly check here.
If you’re looking for some interesting NuWave Oven Recipes For Beginners, you can find some of them here.
1 thought on “Breakfast Strata Recipe”
Looks delicious..will try soon!!