Breakfast Pie Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 16 ounces crescent rolls dough
- 2 eggs whisked
- 2 cups cheddar cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon parmesan grated
- 2 cups ham cooked and chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Sprinkle your air fryer pan with oil and press half of the crescent rolls dough on the bottom.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs. Stir in cheddar cheese, parmesan, season with salt and pepper. Whisk well and add over dough.
- Spread ham, cut the rest of the crescent rolls dough in strips, arrange them over ham and cook at 300 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Slice pie and serve for breakfast.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!