Breakfast Egg Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 2 teaspoons soft butter
- 2 ham slices
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- A pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese grated
- 2 teaspoons chives chopped
- A pinch of smoked paprika
- Grease the pan with the butter, line it with the ham and add it to your air fryer’s basket.
- In a large bowl, mix 1 egg with heavy cream, salt and pepper, whisk well and add over ham.
- Crack the rest of the eggs in the pan, sprinkle with parmesan and cook your mixture for 12 minutes at 320 degrees F.
- Season with smoked paprika and chives all over, divide among plates and serve for breakfast.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!