Breakfast Egg Nest Recipe
- NuWave Oven
- 1 slice bread
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 slices Manchego cheese
- Cut round large enough to fit an egg from bread. Flatten and press back into hole.
- Butter both bread sides.
- Place bread in oven-safe baking pan on 3-inch rack.
- Crack egg into hole and top with black pepper and Manchego cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-11 minutes.
- Servewith sliced bacon and fresh fruit.
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.