Breakfast Egg Nest Recipe
Best start of the day you ever tried. Simple nest egg with tender Manchego cheese is exactly what you need for breakfast.
- NuWave Oven
- 1 slice bread
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 slices Manchego cheese
- Cut round large enough to fit an egg from bread. Flatten and press back into hole.
- Butter both bread sides.
- Place bread in oven-safe baking pan on 3-inch rack.
- Crack egg into hole and top with black pepper and Manchego cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-11 minutes.
- Servewith sliced bacon and fresh fruit.
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.
If you want to learn more about NuWave Oven and choose really helpful kitchen applieance, pleace kindly check here.
If you’re looking for some interesting NuWave Oven Recipes For Beginners, you can find some of them here.