Breakfast Burrito Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 4 to rtillas
- 1 can beans
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 350F.
- Combine the paprika, chili powder, and garlic powder with some salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Lay the tortillas on a flat surface and divide the beans between them. Sprinkle with the spice mixture.
- Top with the cheddar cheese. Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Roll the tortilla-making burritos.
- Arrange on the baking dish. Place in the Air Fryer and cook the burritos for about 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!