Banana Breakfast Cookies Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup dates pitted and chopped
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 350F.
- In a bowl, mash the bananas and add in the rest of the ingredients.
- Let it rest inside the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Drop a teaspoonful on cut parchment paper.
- Place the cookies on parchment paper inside the Air Fryer basket. Make sure that the cookies do not overlap.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until the edges are crispy.
- Serve with almond milk.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!