Best Thanksgiving Recipes And Treats
Thanksgiving Day is the perfect holiday and a great opportunity for the whole family to gather around the table and have a great holiday dinner full of love and understanding. But what a festive dinner without delicious autumn dishes and Thanksgiving recipes such as roast turkey, pumpkin dishes, other delicious meals. I have prepared, in my opinion, best Thanksgiving recipes for your party. They are mouth-watering and at the same time simple. Hope these Thanksgiving treats will make your family dinner unforgettable.
In this article you will find over 20 Thanksgiving recipes and food ideas for both children and adults. I hope you’ll enjoy my selection and appreciate my efforts for you. So let’s dive into amazing Thanksgiving cooking.
The post may contain affiliate links. For more information, check my disclosure.
If you’re looking for how to simplify your Thanksgiving cooking this year, then my recipe list is just what you need! It contains simple recipes for home cooking using air fryer, instant pot, other devices. Classic oven-baked recipes are also available.
When we talk about a family Thanksgiving dinner, we usually have a wide variety of dishes from appetizers to desserts. I personally prefer to cook most of my meals in the air fryer as it is very convenient and healthy.
Why I Use Air Fryer?
With air fryer you can make traditional holiday dishes and Thanksgiving recipes more delicious and healthy. In addition, this cooking method is quite simple. This set-and-forget cooking requires minimum efforts during cooking. This makes it possible to do other things: set the decorations for the holiday, clean your house or play with the children.
Air fryer also allows you to cook food almost without oil. For example, for a whole chicken or turkey, you may need only 1-2 spoons of olive oil. As less oil is absorbed into the food, the dish is healthier and tastier, with fewer calories.
Related: Best Air Fryer For Large Family
Thanksgiving Menu Essentials
As you plunge into the chaos ahead of Thanksgiving, it’s a good idea to stock up on the right ingredients for your holiday meals ahead of time. This will save you the hassle of running to the grocery store every minute, especially when time is short. Therefore, I have compiled a small list of essential products that you may need. Of course, this list is not final. You can take it as a basis and adjust as you see fit:
- Fruit & Veggies: potatoes, sweet potatoes, cauliflower, carrots, celery, Brussels sprouts, green beans, zucchini, winter squash, garlic, lemons, oranges, apples, ets.
- Meats: turkey (whole, breasts, legs), chicken (whole, breasts, thighs), beef roast, ground turkey, or ground beef.
- Fresh herbs: parsley, rosemary, sage, thyme, tarragon, basil.
- Nuts and seeds: walnuts, almonds, pecans, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, etc.
- Dry goods: peas, rice, lentils, quinoa, flour, white or brown sugar on your preference.
- Seasonings, spices: ground black pepper, sea salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, paprika.
- Oils: olive oil, vegetable oil, canola oil, coconut oil, butter, etc.
Thanksgiving Menu Tools And Appliances
- Useful air fryer for healthy oil-free cooking
- Great cutting board with cutting mats
- Bestseller Instant Pot for great holiday meals
- Best casserole dish you ever used
- You will need these tongs for turning meals in the air fryer
- Reliable measuring spoons for dry and wet ingredients
- Premium stainless steel mixing bowl set of 6 to combine your ingredients
- Perfect measuring jugs and cups
- Essential kitchen spatula
- Bowls with covers for leftovers
- Meat thermometer for inner temperature checking
- Very useful cupcake holder helps you greatly while decorating
- Pack of 150 cupcake and muffin liners
- You will also need cupcake pan from aluminized steel
- Sharp and handy knife for slicing ingredients
- You can also get my favorite spice kit of 15 jars with organizer for delicious recipes
- Also choose sea salt for cooking. With its help you dishes become just amazing
Thanksgiving Appetizers Recipes
Snacks and appetizers are what from any party time begins. Check out some delicious and easy appetizer recipes for your Thanksgiving Day party.
Easy Grilled Tomatoes Recipe
Fish Sticks Recipe
Roasted Artichoke Recipe
Baked Avocado Recipe
Cheesy Crescent Rolls Recipe
Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe
Thanksgiving Side Dishes
Side dishes for Thanksgiving dinner is something delicious and easy to cook. Check out these amazing party side dishes for the whole family.
Turkey Rissoto Recipe
Spaghetti Squash Recipe
Roasted Potatoes And Carrots Recipe
Balsamic Roasted Vegetables Recipe
Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
Jacket Potatoes Recipe
Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipes
Traditional Thanksgiving stuffing recipes easy and delicious meals that everyone loves. Basic ingredients and great results! Try one of these recipes.
Classic Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipe
Basic Herb Stuffing Recipe
Sausage And Herb Stuffing Recipe
Cornbread Stuffing With Sausage And Collard Greens
Thanksgiving Desserts Recipes
Desserts are what should be on every party dinner especially when it’s Thanksgiving Day! Try out these holiday dessert recipes which are kid-friendly and easy to make.
Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
Pumpkin Cake Recipe
Baked Peach Recipe
Flourless Lemon Cupcake Recipe
Hope you find something new and delicious in my Thanksgiving recipe list. And before you go cooking I want to offer you some Thanksgiving decoration which I find for me. Maybe you can find something interesting to make your home better before holiday!
- 2 Plush Roasted Turkey Hats for Thanksgiving Night
- Set of 4 Autumn Thanksgiving Day Pillow Cases
- 5.9 FT Artificial Berries Autumn Maple Leaf Decor for Home
- Thanksgiving Turkey Decoration Metal Free Standing Turkey
- 10 ft 4 Pack Thanksgiving Fall Decorations Leaf String
- 12 Packs LED Flameless Tea Lights Candles for Thanksgiving Outdoor Decorations
We hope the article was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to Thanksgiving recipes and treats. Within the scope of a post, we know we can’t cover all the information you may need; but we will be happy to answer any question you may have about the best Thanksgiving recipes. Drop us a line in the comment section – we will get back to you real quick!