Best Scrambled Eggs Recipe
- NuWave Oven
- 2 large eggs
- 3 ounces ham chopped
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 2 ounces Cheddar cheese shredded
- Salt & ground black pepper to taste
- In a shallow dish combine all ingredients together.
- Place dish on 3-inch rack. Cook at 350°F for 7-9 minutes.
- Stir and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy your healthy breakfast.
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.