Best French Toast Recipe With Jam
- Air Fryer
- 4 large eggs
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 12 oz bread loaf sliced
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 cup blackberry jam
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- Preheat the air fryer to 300 F. Sprinkle air fryer basket with the olive oil.
- Pour in blackberry jam into the frying basket, then, layer half of the bread slices. Add cream cheese and top with the rest of bread slices.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk eggs with half and half, cinnamon, vanilla extract. Stir to combine well and pour over bread mixture.
- Cook for about 20 minutes, divide and serve.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!