Best Christmas Breakfast Recipes – 15 Easy Christmas Morning Ideas
Christmas is the perfect holiday and a great opportunity for the whole family to gather around the table and have a great holiday dinner full of love. But Christmas breakfast recipes as well as dinner ideas are very popular. I know you don’t have too much time to search for the most popular Christmas breakfast ideas, so I did it for you. I have prepared, in my opinion, Best Christmas breakfast recipes for you. They are mouth-watering and at the same time simple. Hope these Christmas treats will make your holiday breakfast unforgettable.
In this article you will find 15 Best Christmas recipes and food ideas for both children and adults. I hope you’ll enjoy my selection and appreciate my efforts for you. So let’s dive into Amazing Christmas cooking.
The post may contain affiliate links. For more information, check my disclosure.
If you’re looking for how to simplify your Christmas morning this year, then my recipe list is just what you need! It contains simple recipes for home cooking using air fryer, instant pot, other devices. Classic oven-baked recipes are also available.
When we talk about a family Christmas breakfast, we usually have a wide variety of dishes from casseroles to oatmeals and French toasts . I personally prefer to cook most of my meals in the air fryer as it is very convenient and healthy.
Why I Use Air Fryer?
With air fryer you can make traditional holiday dishes and Christmas morning recipes more delicious and healthy. In addition, this cooking method is quite simple. This set-and-forget cooking requires minimum efforts during cooking. This makes it possible to do other things: set the decorations for the holiday, clean your house or play with the children.
Air fryer also allows you to cook food almost without oil. For example, for a whole chicken or turkey, you may need only 1-2 spoons of olive oil. As less oil is absorbed into the food, the dish is healthier and tastier, with fewer calories.
Related: How To Choose An Air Fryer
Related: Best Air Fryer For Large Family
Christmas Breakfast Essentials
As you plunge into the chaos ahead of Christmas, it’s a good idea to stock up on the right ingredients for your holiday meals ahead of time. This will save you the hassle of running to the grocery store every minute, especially when time is short. Therefore, I have compiled a small list of essential products that you may need. Of course, this list is not final. You can take it as a basis and adjust as you see fit:
- Fruit & Veggies: potatoes, sweet potatoes, cauliflower, carrots, celery, Brussels sprouts, green beans, zucchini, winter squash, garlic, lemons, oranges, apples, ets.
- Meats: turkey (whole, breasts, legs), chicken (whole, breasts, thighs), beef roast, ground turkey, or ground beef.
- Fresh herbs: parsley, rosemary, sage, thyme, tarragon, basil.
- Nuts and seeds: walnuts, almonds, pecans, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, etc.
- Dry goods: peas, rice, lentils, quinoa, flour, white or brown sugar on your preference.
- Seasonings, spices: ground black pepper, sea salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, paprika.
- Oils: olive oil, vegetable oil, canola oil, coconut oil, butter, etc.
Christmas Menu Tools And Appliances
- Useful air fryer for healthy oil-free cooking
- Great cutting board with cutting mats
- Bestseller Instant Pot for great holiday meals
- Best casserole dish you ever used
- You will need these tongs for turning meals in the air fryer
- Reliable measuring spoons for dry and wet ingredients
- Premium stainless steel mixing bowl set of 6 to combine your ingredients
- Perfect measuring jugs and cups
- Essential kitchen spatula
- Bowls with covers for leftovers
- Meat thermometer for inner temperature checking
- Very useful cupcake holder helps you greatly while decorating
- Pack of 150 cupcake and muffin liners
- You will also need cupcake pan from aluminized steel
- Sharp and handy knife for slicing ingredients
- You can also get my favorite spice kit of 15 jars with organizer for delicious recipes
- Also choose sea salt for cooking. With its help you dishes become just amazing
Christmas Breakfast Casserole Recipes
Breakfast casserole is what from any holiday morning begins. Check out some delicious and easy casserole recipes for your Christmas breakfast.
Baked Vegetable Frittata Recipe
Cheesy Pasta Casserole Recipe
Asparagus Casserole Recipe
Buttery Breakfast Casserole Recipe
Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole Recipe
Ham And Cheese Casserole Recipe
Christmas French Toast Recipes
Crispy and delicious morning French toasts are great for holiday or any other occasion. Check out some French toast morning ideas.
Easy French Toast Recipe
Best French Toast Recipe With Jam
Classic French Toast Recipe
Vegetable French Toast Recipe
French Toast Sticks Recipe
Christmas Oatmeal Recipes
Holiday morning also can be healthy and tasty. Try these easy and delicious Christmas oatmeal recipes.
Easy Overnight Oats With Honey
Easy Overnight Oats With Dried Fruit
Apple Overnight Oats Recipe
Healthy Overnight Steel Cut Oats Recipe
Christmas Home Decor Ideas
Hope you find something new and delicious in my Christmas breakfast recipe list. And before you go cooking I want to offer you some Christmas decoration which I find for me. Maybe you can find something interesting to make your home better before holidays!
Best Christmas Trees
- 6ft Pre-Decorated Holiday Christmas Tree for Home or Office
- 7.5ft Premium Artificial Holiday Christmas Tree for Home, Office, Party Decoration
- 6.5ft Pre-lit Artificial Christmas Tree With White Lights and Downswept Douglas
- 6ft Premium Snow Flocked Artificial Holiday Christmas Pine Tree for Home
- 7.5ft National Tree with Dual Color LED Lights
Christmas Outdoor Decoration
- Christmas Holiday Snow Projector with Wireless Remote Control
- 9ft National Tree Artificial Christmas Garland With Lights
- Merry Christmas Outdoor Banner
- Christmas Crystal Splendor Outdoor Scenes
- 32-Inch Pre-Lit Red-Nosed Reindeer Bumble
- 5ft 3D Pre-Lit Gold Glitter Christmas Reindeer Buck
Christmas Indoor Decoration
- 5 Pieces Christmas Santa Theme Bathroom Decoration Set
- Christmas Decoration Winter Pillow Covers Set of 4
- Handmade Wall Art Hanging Design with Remote Control
- 12 Packs LED Flameless Tea Lights Candle for Christmas
- 40 LED Snowflake String Fairy Lights for Christmas
- Indoor Burlap Christmas Banner
We hope the article was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to Christmas breakfast recipes and treats. Within the scope of a post, we know we can’t cover all the information you may need; but we will be happy to answer any question you may have about the best Christmas breakfast recipes. Drop us a line in the comment section – we will get back to you real quick!