Balsamic Roasted Vegetables Recipe
- NuWave Oven
- 2 cups butternutsquash cubed
- 1 cup broccoliflorets cubed
- 1 smallred onion chopped
- 1 smallzucchini chopped
- 2 garliccloves minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp balsamicvinegar
- Salt and freshlyground black pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl combine olive oil, rosemary, vinegar, pepper, and salt. Stir to combine. Stir in prepared vegetables, mix to coat evenly.
- Evenly spread on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Place on 1-inch rack and cook on High power (350 F) for about 15 minutes. Flip vegetables and cook for another 15 minutes or until squash is just softened.
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.