Baked Vegetable Frittata Recipe
- Air Fryer
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 small zucchini sliced
- ½ bunch asparagus
- ½ cup mushrooms sliced
- ½ cup spinach or baby spinach
- ½ cup red onion sliced
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra vigrin
- 4 tbsp Feta cheese crumbled
- 4 tbsp Cheddar cheese grated
- ¼ bunch Chives minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together eggs with milk. Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
- In another bowl combine sliced zucchini, asparagus, mushrooms and red onion, tear spinach with hands.
- Heat the non-stick pan, greased with olive oil and put vegetables into it.
- Stir-fry for 5-7 minutes over medium heat.
- Cover the baking tin with parchment paper.
- Transfer vegetables into it and pour in the egg mixture. Cover the contents of the baking dish with feta and sprinkle with grated Cheddar.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 320F, setting the timer to 5 minutes. Place the baking pan into the air fryer basket and cook for about 15 minutes.
- When ready, take frittata out of the Air Fryer and let it chill for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle it with minced chives and enjoy.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!