Baked Shrimp Recipe
- NuWave Oven
- 20 large shrimps
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ½ tsp dried crushed red pepper flakes
- A pinch of salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Baby argula or other greenery
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Pour olive oil into pan over low heat. Add garlic and red pepper flakes. Transfer mixture to bowl and add shrimp, tossing them so they are covered.
- Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Put shrimps to the NuWave oven and cook on high for about 3-5 minutes, turning once while cooking.
- Serve over greens orwith greens on the side.
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.