Baked Shrimp Recipe
One of the best seafood recipes you ever tried! Large and tender shrimps with garlic and lemon cooked in a NuWave Oven. Healthy and savory meal for any occasion.
- NuWave Oven
- 20 large shrimps
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ½ tsp dried crushed red pepper flakes
- A pinch of salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Baby argula or other greenery
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Pour olive oil into pan over low heat. Add garlic and red pepper flakes. Transfer mixture to bowl and add shrimp, tossing them so they are covered.
- Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Put shrimps to the NuWave oven and cook on high for about 3-5 minutes, turning once while cooking.
- Serve over greens orwith greens on the side.
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.
If you want to learn more about NuWave Oven and choose really helpful kitchen applieance, pleace kindly check here.
If you’re looking for some interesting NuWave Oven Recipes For Beginners, you can find some of them here.