Baked Peach Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 2 large peaches sliced
- 2-3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp oats
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- In a large mixing bowl mix peach slices, sugar,vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Transfer to a baking pan.
- Place baking pan to an air fryer and cook for20minutes on 290 F.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl mix oats, flour, andunsalted butter. Stir to combine.
- When peach slices cooked, open the lid and toppeaches with butter mixture. Close the fryer and cook for 10 minutes more on300-310 F.
- When ready, set aside for 5-10 minutes to becomecrispy.
- Serve with ice-cream.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!