Baked Oven Omelette Recipe
- NuWave Oven
- 10 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 6 oz Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup ham or bacon finely chopped
- ½ cup green pepper chopped
- ¼ cup onion chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley chopped
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl combine eggs and milk. Whisk until fluffy.
- Add shredded cheese, ham, green pepper and onion.
- Pour egg mixture into 8×8-inch silicone baking pan.
- Bake on 1-inch rack at 350°F for 12-15 minutes.
- Let sit inside dome for 1 minute and then cut into desired sizes.
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.