Baked Oven Omelette Recipe
Prepared in the NuWave Oven this easy breakfast omelette is a great start of the day. Stuffed with ham or bacon, generously covered with Cheddar chesse this delicious egg recipe will be ready in 15-20 minutes.
- NuWave Oven
- 10 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 6 oz Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup ham or bacon finely chopped
- ½ cup green pepper chopped
- ¼ cup onion chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley chopped
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl combine eggs and milk. Whisk until fluffy.
- Add shredded cheese, ham, green pepper and onion.
- Pour egg mixture into 8×8-inch silicone baking pan.
- Bake on 1-inch rack at 350°F for 12-15 minutes.
- Let sit inside dome for 1 minute and then cut into desired sizes.
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.
If you want to learn more about NuWave Oven and choose really helpful kitchen applieance, pleace kindly check here.
If you’re looking for some interesting NuWave Oven Recipes For Beginners, you can find some of them here.