Baked Avocado Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 2 large avocados sliced
- 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup of flour
- 2 eggs beaten
- ¼ tsp of paprika
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the Air Fryer 400F for 5 min.
- Season the avocado slices with some salt and pepper.
- Dust the avocados with some flour and dip them in the eggs then roll them in the breadcrumbs.
- Place the avocado slices in the Air Fryer then fry for 6 min.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!