Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers Recipe
- NuWave Oven
- 1 package ground sausage browned and drained of excess grease
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese softened
- 30 medium-sized Jalapeno peppers
- 2 pounds sliced bacon
- 1 cup cheese shredded
- Preheat NuWave oven to 375 F.
- Brown your sausage in a skillet and drain off any excess grease.
- In a large mixing bowl combine browned sausage, cream cheese, and shredded cheese. Combine with fork evenly.
- Cut all the Jalapeno peppers in half lengthwise. Remove all seeds and scrap off theribs inside the pepper as well.
- Stuff each pepper half with the sausage and cheese mixture.
- Wrap each stuffed pepper half with a slice of bacon. Use toothpicks to secure the bacon.
- Place the bacon wrapped poppers on a oven safe rack over a baking pan that can catch the bacon grease as they cook.
- Cook for 15-25 minutes on high or until bacon is brown and crispy.
- Serve with any dipping sauce and enjoy!
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.