Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs Recipe
- NuWave Oven
- 4 chicken thighs
- 4 bone-in chicken drumsticks
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 pound baby red potatoes
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- ¼ tbsp garlic powder
- ½ tbsp adobo seasoning
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Wrap each piece of chicken with one slice of bacon.
- Line bottom of NuWave Oven with foil. Arrange chicken in centre of 4-inch rack. Place potatoes around chicken on rack.
- In a mixing bowl, combine garlic powder, black pepper, adobo seasoning, basil, and salt. Sprinkle seasoning mixture over chicken and potatoes.
- Cook on High Power (350 F) for 10-15 minutes. Turn chicken and potatoes and cook for another 10 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked and potatoes are tender. Serve Hot.
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.