Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs Recipe
Delicious mashed potato served with bacon-wrapped chicken thighs. Its a great main dish for all your family! Try it just now!
- NuWave Oven
- 4 chicken thighs
- 4 bone-in chicken drumsticks
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 pound baby red potatoes
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- ¼ tbsp garlic powder
- ½ tbsp adobo seasoning
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Wrap each piece of chicken with one slice of bacon.
- Line bottom of NuWave Oven with foil. Arrange chicken in centre of 4-inch rack. Place potatoes around chicken on rack.
- In a mixing bowl, combine garlic powder, black pepper, adobo seasoning, basil, and salt. Sprinkle seasoning mixture over chicken and potatoes.
- Cook on High Power (350 F) for 10-15 minutes. Turn chicken and potatoes and cook for another 10 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked and potatoes are tender. Serve Hot.
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.
If you want to learn more about NuWave Oven and choose really helpful kitchen applieance, pleace kindly check here.
If you’re looking for some interesting NuWave Oven Recipes For Beginners, you can find some of them here.