Bacon Knots Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 1 pound smoked bacon
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ⅛ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Cut the bacon into strips tie each piece in a loose knot. Place on baking sheet.
- In the large mixing bowl combine the maple syrup and brown sugar. Dip each knot in this mixture and sprinkle generously with freshly ground black pepper.
- Preheat the air fryer at 370 F.
- Work in batches: place one layer of knots in theair fryer basket and cook for 7 minutes, shaking couple times through cooking. Depending thickness of the bacon you may cook for additional 2-3 minutes.
- Serve warm with any dipping sauce you prefer.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!