Bacon And Egg Pie Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 8 oz frozen dough sheet
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup ham cooked & crushed
- 1/3 cup bacon cooked chopped
- 1/3 cup cheese shredded
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 380 F
- On work surface, unroll dough. Unroll to form approximately 13×9-inch rectangle. Cut into 4 equal rectangles (6 1/2×4 1/2 inches), and separate. Place dough rectangles on cookie sheet. Make edges toward center to form 1/2-inch rimmed edge around each rectangle.
- Carefully break 1 egg in center of each dough rectangle. Top each pie with ham, bacon and cheese.
- Place pies into the Air Fryer and cook for about 15-20 minutes, until edges of crescent dough are golden brown and egg whites and yolks are cooked.
- Serve and enjoy delicious and healthy breakfast.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!