Avocado Bacon Burger Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 1 small pack buns
- ½ small squash shredded
- 1 medium bell pepper chopped
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 small avocado chopped
- 1 tbsp humus
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- Add shredded squash, bell pepper and bacon in a bowl.
- Stir in avocado and humus. Mix well all the ingredients, than add cheese.
- Make small round patties and turn on the airfryer to 300 F.
- Place the patties in the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes.
- When done, place the patty in a bun and enjoy!
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!