Au Gratin Potatoes Recipe
- Air Fryer
- Cheese grater
- 1 pound potato pilled
- 2 oz milk
- 2 oz heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 oz cheese grated
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Slice potatoes.
- Take the large bowl and combine milk and cream. Season to taste with salt, ground pepper, and nutmeg.
- Cover the potato slices with milk mixture.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 370°F.
- Transfer covered potato slices to the quichepan. Pour the rest of the milk mixture on the top of the potatoes.
- Evenly cover the potatoes with grated cheese.
- Place the quiche pan into the Air Fryer and cook for 15-20 minutes until nicely golden.
- Serve and enjoy!
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!