Asparagus Frittata Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 4 eggs whisked
- 2 tbsp parmesan grated
- 4 tbsp milk
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- 10 asparagus tips steamed
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, combine beaten eggs with parmesan, milk. Season with salt and pepper and whisk well.
- Preheat the air fryer at 390 F and sprinkle with vegetable oil.
- Add asparagus, pour in egg mixture, toss a bit and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!