Apple With Cinnamon Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 4 golden apples
- 2 tbsp sunflower or coconut oil
- ½ cup ready-to-eat dried apricots finely chopped
- 1-2 tbsp superfine sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Wash apples, dry with paper towels, peel them. Cut each one into quarters and remove and discard the cores. Cut each apple quarter in half to make 2 even wedges (each whole apple is cut into 8 even wedges).
- Place the apple wedges in a large bowl, add the oil and toss to mix until the apples are coated all over.
- Preheat the air fryer to 360° F.
- Put the apple wedges in the air fryer and cook for 12-15 minutes.
- Add the apricots and cook for another 3 minutes, or until the apples are tender.
- In another bowl mix together the sugar and cinnamon.
- Serve the hot cooked apple wedges with a sprinkling of cinnamon sugar.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!