Apple Overnight Oats Recipe
Start your perfect day properly with this easy apple overnight oats recipe. It's easy to prepare and makes your day healthy. Try it now!
- Slow Cooker
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup dried oatmeal
- 1 large apple peeled and sliced
- 2 cups milk
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- A pinch of salt
- Brown sugar and nuts for garnish
- Add oatmeal, sliced apple, milk, honey, and salt in a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Grease a slow cooker with butter and pour in prepared mixture.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Serve into individual plates and garnish with brown sugar and nuts.
Thank you for visiting my blog! Hope you will enjoy this recipe. If you have any questions or ideas just drop a line and I will answer quickly. You can also check other Breakfast and Brunch Recipes for home cooking.
I hasten to inform that I collect most interesting recipes and publish them in easy to follow recipe books. Please check my cookbook collection and choose the books you like the most.