Apple Dumpling Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 2-3 medium apples
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 1½ tbsp brown sugar
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tsp icing sugar for topping
- Core and peel apples.
- Mix the raisins and the brown sugar.
- Put each apple on one of the puff pastry sheet then fill the core with the raisin and sugar mixture. Fold the pastry around the apple so it is fully covered.
- Place the apple dumplings on a small sheet of foil (to avoid any juices escape from the apple and don't fall into the airfryer). Brush the dough with the melted butter.
- Cook apples for about 20-25 minutes at 370 F, until becomes golden brown and the apples are soft.
- Top with icing sugar and serve hot.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!