Air Fryer Zucchini Chips Recipe
- Air Fryer
- ¼ bread crumbs
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 green zucchinis sliced into thin rounds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Place a foil at the base of the Air Fryer basket and poke holes. Preheat the Air Fryer to 400F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the crumbs, nutritional yeast, and garlic powder.
- In another bowl, toss the zucchini with the olive oil.
- Dredge the zucchini slices with the crumb mixture and place inside the Air Fryer.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until crispy.
- Serve and enjoy.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!