Air Fryer Pork Chops Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 2 middle pieces pork chop
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- Salt and ground pepper for seasoning
- Season pork chop with salt and ground pepper from both sides.
- In three different bowls place plain flour, beaten egg, and breadcrumbs.
- Coat each pork chop from both sides first with flour then with egg and with breadcrumbs.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 380°F
- Place coated pork chops into the Fryer and cook for 10 minutes from one side and 5 minutes from another side.
- Serve with cooked rice and mashed potatoes.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!