Air Fryer Onion Rings Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 1 large onion cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup skimmed milk
- ¾ cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 360 F.
- Separate onion slices into rings.
- Stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Dip onion rings into flour mixture until they are all coated. Set aside.
- Whisk egg and milk into flour using a fork. Dip the floured onion rings into the batter to coat.
- Spread bread crumbs on a plate or shallow dish and dredge the rings into the crumbs, making sure it’s all covered.
- Place all the onion rings into Air Fryer and cook for 7-10 minutes until a little dark.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!