Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Air Fryer
- 1 head of kale
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- ½ teaspoon of red chili pepper
- ½ teaspoon of onion powder
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Sprinkle the frying basket with olive oil.
- Preheat it to 350F.
- Cut the kale in the pieces.
- Sprinkle the kale with the coconut oil.
- Then add salt, garlic powder, onion powder, red chili pepper, salt and pepper.
- Rub the pieces of kale with spices and mix them.
- After that place them in the Air Fryer and cook 5 minutes.
- Then shake them well and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Enjoy with chips.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!