Air Fryer Hashbrown Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 2 cups cubed potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Sour cream for serving
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 F.
- Place the cubed potatoes in a bowl and sprinkle with olive oil. Stir to combine.
- Add minced garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Make medium-sized hash browns and place them in the air fryer. Cook for about 13-16 minutes, turning once during cooking, until golden brown.
- Serve with sour cream.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!