Air Fryer French Fries Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 3 medium-sized russet potatoes
- 6 slices of bacon chopped
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 oz cream cheese melted
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- At first, you need to bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Meanwhile, peel the potatoes and cut them into 1/2 – inch sticks. Blanch the potatoes in the boiling water for 4 minutes. Strain the potatoes in a colander and rinse them with cold water to wash off the starch. Dry potatoes with a kitchen towel.
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 F.
- Chop the bacon and place into the air fryer. Cook for 4 minutes, shaking occasionally through the cooking process. Remove cooked bacon on the paper towel to remove the fat and discard the grease from the bottom of the air fryer drawer.
- Sprinkle potato sticks with olive oil and place in the air fryer basket. Cook at 350 F for 20 minutes, shaking couple times while cooking. Season potatoes with salt and ground pepper through cooking.
- When cooked, transfer your fries from the air fryer to a casserole dish which fits your air fryer basket. Combine with 2 cups of shredded Cheddar cheese and melted cream cheese. Top the mixture with cooked bacon crumbles.
- Place the casserole dish into the air fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes, until cheese melted.
- Sprinkle the fries with chopped scallions and serve.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!