Fish Sticks Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 1 pound cod
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons skimmed milk
- Cheese or Tartar sauce for serving
- In a large bowl whisk together milk and eggs. In another bowl place breadcrumbs and in the third bowl put all-purpose flour.
- Cut cod fish into stripes and season with salt and pepper from both sides. Dip each strip into flour, then into egg mixture, and then into breadcrumbs.
- Preheat the air fryer to 340 F and cook cod strips for 10-13 minutes, turning once while cooking.
- Serve with dipping sauce.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!