Air Fryer Doughnut Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 1 cup white all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp aquafaba or liquid from canned chickpeas
- ¼ cup almond milk
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, and baking powder. Stir to combine.
- Add the salt and cinnamon and mix well.
- In another bowl, mix together the coconut oil, aquafaba, and almond milk.
- Gently pour the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Mix together until well combined or until you form sticky dough.
- Place the dough in the refrigerator to rest for at least an hour.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 370F.
- Create small balls of the dough and place inside the Air Fryer and cook for 10 minutes. Do not shake the Air Fryer.
- Once cooked, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Serve with your breakfast coffee.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!