Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 4 lb chicken wings
- 6 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 6 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp thyme chopped
- ½ tsp white pepper
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 habanero pepper chopped
- 6 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 ½ tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- Add all ingredients into the mixing bowl and mix well.
- Place marinated chicken in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 390F.
- Add half marinated chicken in Air Fryer basket and cook for 15 minutes. Shake basket once.
- Cook remaining chicken using same temperature and time.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!