33 Best Christmas Recipes – Easy Christmas Dinner Ideas
Christmas is the perfect holiday and a great opportunity for the whole family to gather around the table and have a great holiday dinner full of love. But Christmas recipes as well as dinner ideas and other Christmas treats are very popular. I know that you don’t have too much time to search for the most popular Christmas ideas, so I did it for you. I have prepared, in my opinion, 33 Best Christmas recipes for you. They are mouth-watering and at the same time simple. Hope these Christmas treats will make your holiday breakfast unforgettable.
In this article you will find 33 Best Christmas recipes and food ideas for both children and adults. I hope you’ll enjoy my selection and appreciate my efforts for you. So let’s dive into Amazing Christmas cooking.
The post may contain affiliate links. For more information, check my disclosure.
If you’re looking for how to simplify your Christmas dinner this year, then my recipe list is just what you need! It contains simple recipes for home cooking using air fryer, instant pot, other devices. Classic oven-baked recipes are also available.
When we talk about a family Christmas recipes, we usually have a wide variety of dishes from casseroles and beef brisket to pork roast and French fries. I personally prefer to cook most of my meals in the air fryer as it is very convenient and healthy.
Why I Use Air Fryer?
With air fryer you can make traditional holiday dishes and Christmas recipes more delicious and healthy. In addition, this cooking method is quite simple. This set-and-forget cooking requires minimum efforts during cooking. This makes it possible to do other things: set the decorations for the holiday, clean your house or play with the children.
Air fryer also allows you to cook food almost without oil. For example, for a whole chicken or turkey, you may need only 1-2 spoons of olive oil. As less oil is absorbed into the food, the dish is healthier and tastier, with fewer calories.
Related: How Long to Cook a Turkey
Related: How To Air Fry A Boneless Turkey Breast
Christmas Recipes Essentials
As you plunge into the chaos ahead of Christmas, it’s a good idea to stock up on the right ingredients for your holiday meals ahead of time. This will save you the hassle of running to the grocery store every minute, especially when time is short. Therefore, I have compiled a small list of essential products that you may need. Of course, this list is not final. You can take it as a basis and adjust as you see fit:
- Fruit & Veggies: potatoes, sweet potatoes, cauliflower, carrots, celery, Brussels sprouts, green beans, zucchini, winter squash, garlic, lemons, oranges, apples, ets.
- Meats: turkey (whole, breasts, legs), chicken (whole, breasts, thighs), beef roast, ground turkey, or ground beef.
- Fresh herbs: parsley, rosemary, sage, thyme, tarragon, basil.
- Nuts and seeds: walnuts, almonds, pecans, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, etc.
- Dry goods: peas, rice, lentils, quinoa, flour, white or brown sugar on your preference.
- Seasonings, spices: ground black pepper, sea salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, paprika.
- Oils: olive oil, vegetable oil, canola oil, coconut oil, butter, etc.
Christmas Menu Tools And Appliances
- Useful air fryer for healthy oil-free cooking
- Great cutting board with cutting mats
- Bestseller Instant Pot for great holiday meals
- Best casserole dish you ever used
- You will need these tongs for turning meals in the air fryer
- Reliable measuring spoons for dry and wet ingredients
- Premium stainless steel mixing bowl set of 6 to combine your ingredients
- Perfect measuring jugs and cups
- Essential kitchen spatula
- Bowls with covers for leftovers
- Meat thermometer for inner temperature checking
- Very useful cupcake holder helps you greatly while decorating
- Pack of 150 cupcake and muffin liners
- You will also need cupcake pan from aluminized steel
- Sharp and handy knife for slicing ingredients
- You can also get my favorite spice kit of 15 jars with organizer for delicious recipes
- Also choose sea salt for cooking. With its help you dishes become just amazing
Christmas Breakfast Recipes
Breakfast breakfast is what from any holiday morning begins. Check out some delicious and easy casserole recipes for your Perfect Christmas morning.
Cheesy Pasta Casserole Recipe
Buttery Breakfast Casserole Recipe
Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole Recipe
Baked Vegetable Frittata Recipe
Easy French Toast Recipe
Best French Toast Recipe With Jam
Vegetable French Toast Recipe
Easy Christmas Appetizers – must-have dishes on your table. Try my easiest and delicious snacks and appetizers for your perfect Christmas eve.
Fish Sticks Recipe
Roasted Artichoke Recipe
Jalapeno Cheese Rolls Recipe
Vegan Rice Paper Bacon Recipe
Baked Avocado Recipe
Garlic Knots Recipe
Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe
Bacon Knots Recipe
Cheese And Bacon Muffins Recipe
Christmas Dinner Recipes
Dinner is the main thing in the Christmas eve when all the family gather around the table. Check most delicious and easy to make Best Christmas Recipes below.
Pork Roast With Fennel Recipe
Easy Instant Pot Beef Roast Recipe
Smoked Beef Brisket Recipe
Pork Satay With Peanut Sauce
Air Fryer Pork Chops Recipe
Slow Cooker Chicken Adobo Recipe
Fried Fish Recipe
Roasted Potatoes And Carrots Recipe
Simple Grilled Salmon Recipe
Air Fryer Chicken Thighs Recipe
Desserts are loved by children and adults. Chech these Christmas dessert recipes with Easy Christmas Cookies, cupcakes and cakes.
Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
Lemon Raspberry Muffin Recipe
Banana Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Cinnamon Apple Chips Recipe
Crispy Cheese Biscuits Recipe
Baked Peach Recipe
Flourless Lemon Cupcake Recipe
Christmas Home Decor Ideas
Hope you find something new and delicious in my Christmas breakfast recipe list. And before you go cooking I want to offer you some Christmas decoration which I find for me. Maybe you can find something interesting to make your home better before holidays!
Best Christmas Trees
- 6ft Pre-Decorated Holiday Christmas Tree for Home or Office
- 7.5ft Premium Artificial Holiday Christmas Tree for Home, Office, Party Decoration
- 6.5ft Pre-lit Artificial Christmas Tree With White Lights and Downswept Douglas
- 6ft Premium Snow Flocked Artificial Holiday Christmas Pine Tree for Home
- 7.5ft National Tree with Dual Color LED Lights
Christmas Outdoor Decoration
- Christmas Holiday Snow Projector with Wireless Remote Control
- 9ft National Tree Artificial Christmas Garland With Lights
- Merry Christmas Outdoor Banner
- Christmas Crystal Splendor Outdoor Scenes
- 32-Inch Pre-Lit Red-Nosed Reindeer Bumble
- 5ft 3D Pre-Lit Gold Glitter Christmas Reindeer Buck
Christmas Indoor Decoration
- 5 Pieces Christmas Santa Theme Bathroom Decoration Set
- Christmas Decoration Winter Pillow Covers Set of 4
- Handmade Wall Art Hanging Design with Remote Control
- 12 Packs LED Flameless Tea Lights Candle for Christmas
- 40 LED Snowflake String Fairy Lights for Christmas
- Indoor Burlap Christmas Banner
The Bottom Line
We hope the article was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to Christmas recipes and treats. Within the scope of a post, we know we can’t cover all the information you may need; but we will be happy to answer any question you may have about the best Christmas recipes. Drop us a line in the comment section – we will get back to you real quick!
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
What Do You Need For A Good Christmas Dinner?
A classic Christmas dinner can be a difficult meal to put together. There are a lot of dishes that need to be made, and appetizers and desserts need to be planned as well. That’s just before you start thinking about what kind of wine should go with it!
Many people think that there’s no better meal to enjoy during the holidays than a traditional turkey dinner. The menu doesn’t have to be precious and over-elaborate; we’ve got all the essentials for your Christmas dinner.
What Is A Traditional Christmas Dinner?
A Christmas dinner is typically a meal of red and white foods such as turkey, ham, potatoes, and cranberries. The main meal may be followed by a dessert consisting of Christmas pudding or mince pies.
If you’re hosting Christmas dinner this year, you don’t need to be an expert chef to produce an excellent roast dinner. With these easy recipes for the main course and dessert that can all be prepared in advance before guests arrive, you’ll enjoy yourself while your friends are focusing on the big event.
What Is The Most Popular Main Dish For Christmas Dinner?
The most popular main dish for Christmas dinners is turkey. In the United States, Turkey is usually served with mashed potatoes and gravy, cranberry sauce, stuffing (or dressing), vegetables (like green beans), and sometimes fruit compote or apple pie. The dishes are typically placed on a large table to be shared by everyone in attendance.